Not too shabby. A couple annotations…
- Gas and Fuel. Purchased diesel and gas (for the outboard) in Mutis.
- Transportation. Getting back and forth to David is getting ridiculously expensive. One trip to and from David cost us $22 because the bus driver insisted that we pay $10 for the last leg. We didn’t make a fuss because we really didn’t have another option. We also took a taxi to Puerto Mutis from Santiago, which runs us $15.
- Utilities. I finally caved and bought a phone ($25) and $20 worth of minutes (it’s $0.20 per minute to call back home, though incoming calls are free! For me, that is.)
- Entertainment. We ate out a couple more times than we usually do per month…and we invested in some nice(r than usual) alcohol. I’m actually surprised at how high this is, though, given that we spent almost half of the month away from civilization. Just goes to show how expensive booze can be…
- Groceries. We had another body on board and we splurged on fresh baked and organic goodies in Boquete.
- Sailboat Maintenance. Picked up some hardware in Santiago.
- Shopping. With a friend coming to visit, we did some online shopping!